DAY 01: ARRIVAL BALI – FREE AND EASY
Upon arrival at NGURAH RAI AIRPORT, Denpasar Bali, you will be met and greeted by our representative. Transfer to your hotel in Ubud. Free and easy around Ubud city.
DAY 02: TENGANAN NATIVE – CANDIDASA BEACH (B, L)
Breakfast in the hotel and tour starts at 08:30 am exploring TENGANAN VILLAGE, native and traditional Balinese community and CANDIDASA BEACH by visiting:
- Klungkung: Klungkung city with Former of royal Palace and traditional of justice.
- Kusamba: Goa Lawah / bat cave temple and black sand beach.
- Candidasa: Candidasa resort and white sand beach.
- Tenganan: A group of native ethnic of Bali in a traditional way of living.
- Karangasem: Passing Karangasem city.
- Tirtagangga: A former Royal bathing place of Karang Asem kingdom. overnight at Candidasa.
DAY 03: CANDIDASA – BESAKIH MOTHER TEMPLE – KINTAMANI (B, L)
Leaving hotel at 08.30 am after breakfast. Drive through the lush and green rice terrace also Salak fruit (snakeskin fruit plantation). Then visit:
- Sibetan Village
- Putung: Hill top Padangbay harbor view , then driving up to
- Besakih temple: The mother temple of Bali on the slope of Mt. Agung the highest volcano on the island. Far driving deep among a little forest before arrive at
- Kintamani: Spectacular view of Mt Batur where the black lava remain during eruption few years ago and Lake Batur crater on the side of the volcano after lunch trip continue another an hour to see
- Singaraja: The oldest capital city of Bali and Overnight at Lovina Beach.
DAY 04: LOVINA – WATERFALL – BEDUGUL – TANAH LOT (B, L)
Early in the morning around 5.00 am you may join us and see the dolphin family and snorkelling. Back to hotel for late breakfast. At around 10 am the trip will begin from visiting Banjar Hot spring, then to Munduk Village. Along the roads you may experience the traditional life style where people are living from agriculture. You can enjoy the COCOA, CLOVE and BALI COFFEE plantations. Afterwards you can relax at the magnificent Gitgit waterfall. Spectacular lake view could be seen around Lake Buyan and Tamblingan and Ulun Danu Temple on the Lake Beratan. Driving down the country side, you may stop at Tanah Lot Temple before transferring you back to hotel.
DAY 05: NUSADUA – ULUWATU – JIMBARAN BEACH FAREWEL DINNER (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel. A day trip to southern part of Bali. Have fun by experiencing some marine sports at TANJUNG BENOA such as parasailing, Jet ski, Banana boat, snorkeling and many more. Proceed to NUSADUA BEACH a white sandy beach among the prestigious five star resorts. Lunch is served en route to ULUWATU TEMPLE, A sensational hill rock view overlooking to Indian ocean where an old temple built on the top. Last visit would be JIMBARAN, the ceramic centre and enjoy dinner in JIMBARAN BAY.
Day 06: FREE AND EASY – TRANSFER OUT (B)
Breakfast at Hotel. Free and easy until we will transfer you to airport to catch your onward flight.